Gas Sensors Market Blows Out The Revenue To 2027
By Mat Dirjish
In a recent Grand View Research market report, the company foresees the global gas sensor market being worth $4.1 billion by 2027, rising at a CAGR of 8.3%. Rising demand for smart and wireless gas sensors and regulatory initiatives in North America and Europe are accelerating the adoption of gas sensors. Also embedded electronics, sophisticated firmware, and better manufacturing techniques are driving developments in gas detection technology.
The report suggests:
- Demand for gas sensors rising due to their reliability in performance, real-time monitoring, and cost effectiveness.
- Demand for oxygen sensors on the rise due to higher precision, decreasing cost per unit, and growing applications across end-use industries.
- Wired segment dominates the gas sensor market due to cost-effectiveness and accuracy.
- Demand for wireless gas sensors will rise owing to less complexity and easy accessibility.
- Demand for electrochemical sensors finding greater use in applications such as indoor air quality detection, emission control, and landfill gas detection.
- US government is investing monetary and non-monetary resources to encourage the adoption of gas sensors across various sectors and carry out initiatives such as smart cities.
- Stringent safety regulations are boosting the market growth.
- Top players in the gas sensor game include AlphaSense, City Technology Ltd., Dynament Ltd., Figaro Engineering, Membrapor AG, Nemoto & Co., Ltd., Robert Bosch LLC., ABB Ltd., Siemens AG, and GfG Europe Ltd.
All gassed up over this market, but need more details? Then check out the 216-page “Gas Sensor Market” research report
Learn even more about gas and other sensors by signing up for Sensors Daily Newsletters. It’s free, fast, and incredibly easy. Also, review past issues at the Sensors Daily Update Archive. And for a media kit offering unique and effective sponsorship opportunities, contact Michael Mitchell via email.