Gesture Recognition Creates Waves In Automotive Markets
By Mat Dirjish
Global Market Insights’ recent report, dubbed “Automotive Gesture Recognition Market by Product, Authentication, Application, Regional Outlook, Competitive Market Share & Forecast 2026”, foresees the market hitting $2.5 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR beyond 17%. The researchers say the rising use of gesture recognition systems by automobile manufacturers for safety, security and user-experience features is propelling market growth. Development in IoT enabled vehicle management, automation and in-car entertainment, will also drive market demand higher.
Report gleanings include:
- Touch-based gesture recognition systems set to expand at over 12% till 2026.
- Gesture-recognition technology is attracting new entrants in the automotive sector, intensifying competition.
- Majority of the automotive gesture recognition system sales attributed to luxury passenger car segment.
- Europe automotive gesture recognition market may witness around 17% growth during the forecast period.
- Autonomous vehicles a ripe arena for gesture recognition.
- Increasing adoption of premium cars is creating a positive outlook for the market.
- Touchless solutions set to experience considerable market growth.
- Hand/fingerprint/palm/leg segment may secure large automotive gesture recognition market share through 2026.
Learn even more by signing up for Sensors Daily Newsletters. It’s free, fast, and incredibly easy. Also, review past issues at the Sensors Daily Update Archive. And for a media kit offering unique and effective sponsorship opportunities, contact Michael Mitchell via email.