Inductor Market Set To Rake In $4.7 Billion
By Mat Dirjish
A royal member of the components sector, the inductor market is set on course to generate $4.7 billion by 2025. MarketsandMarkets’ report, titled “Inductor Market by Inductance, Type, Core Type, Shield Type, Mounting Technique, Vertical, Application, Geography – Global Forecast 2025”, indicates the market is set to grow from $3.8 billion in 2020 to $4.7 billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 4.2%. Growth drivers include increasing demand for consumer electronics and the rise of electric vehicles.
The researchers find/predict:
- Fixed inductors make up the fastest-growing market.
- Wire-wound inductors set to hold largest market share in 2025.
- Automotive applications are the fastest-growing vertical.
- APAC region to hold largest share of the inductor market in 2025.
- Top OEMs in the market are Murata Manufacturing (Japan), TDK (Japan), Vishay Intertechnology (US), TAIYO YUDEN (Japan), Chilisin (Taiwan), Delta Electronics (Taiwan), Panasonic (Japan), ABC Taiwan Electronics (Taiwan), Pulse Electronics (US), Coilcraft (US), Shenzhen Sunlord Electronics (China), Bourns (US), Sumida (Japan), ICE Components (US), AVX (US), Bel Fuse (France), Falco Electronics (Mexico), GCi Technologies (US), Würth Elektronik (Germany), and Samsung Electro-Mechanics (South Korea).
Need to learn more about the burgeoning inductor market? If so, checkout the “Inductor Market” report.
Stay ahead of the wave of new components and their applications by signing up for Sensors Daily Newsletters. It’s free, fast, and incredibly easy. And for a media kit containing unique and effective sponsorship opportunities, contact Michael Mitchell via email.